EDUCATE AND EMPOWER YOURSELF WITH OUR HEALTH HUB LIBRARY. WE’VE GOT ALL YOUR HEALTH TIPS,UPDATES,NEWS & MORE AVAILABLE HERE
Everyone wants to be happy in life. What leads to happiness? Happiness is a combination of many things, but for me, that leading an active, healthy life influences my happiness. Having played most sports, from soccer and squash to powerlifting, CrossFit and obstacle racing, I believe an active lifestyle has definitely led to a happier life for me. My advice? I strongly advise incorporating exercise as an added benefit to help achieve a happier, healthier life.
Read these five tips to achieving a healthier, happier life through exercise:
1) Good nutrition Invest in learning about what your body needs in order to live your healthiest, happiest life. Good nutrition leads to increased energy, enhanced mood, spikes in confidence and more productivity in all the areas of your life. Get a meal plan from a dietician or personal trainer if you need assistance, or read 10 tips to healthy eating on a budget
2) Have fun being active I always advise choosing an activity or sport you enjoy doing. At the end of the day, the more fun you have, the more often you will incorporate that activity into your life, making the goal of achieving fitness and a healthy lifestyle sustainable.
3) Variety They say variety is the spice of life. I have developed a true passion for a sport I never knew existed until a few years ago. Next time you get asked to attend an activity or to try a new sport, give it a try. You may find a hidden passion.
4) Exercise with a friend or a trainer or a coach Training with a friend provides motivation and more enjoyment. It may also increase competitiveness, making you train or work harder than if you were alone. Training with a coach or a trainer has the added benefit of faster results due to their greater knowledge and experience. A trainer can also guide you to ensure you are working out correctly, to help avoid injuries.
5) Track your progress For those of you working towards a specific goal, keep a training journal to log your workouts. Over time, you will be able to see your improvements, which is extremely motivating, and it will help you to establish what worked best in order to achieve your desired goal.
I hope this helps you to achieve a happier, healthier life.
* The content in this article is for information purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for seeking any form of professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it as a result of something you have read on this Website. Legal and Tax Services, their employees, agents and representatives, are hereby indemnified from any damages or consequential loss suffered for any reason whatsoever that may arise out of or in connection with any article published or made in good faith.