&More: Trauma Assist
WELCOME TO LEGAL&TAX TRAUMA ASSIST
Legal&Tax Trauma Assist gives you peace of mind and the comfort of knowing that if you or a family member are the victim of a medical emergency – help is just a phone call away.
Trauma Assist is a breakthrough in mobile emergency assistance. It is a telephonic panic service that links your cell phone to a 24 hour emergency call centre.
In an emergency, you would press your pre-selected panic number saved on your mobile phone and the Trauma Assist Emergency Call Centre will phone you back and help with your emergency from start to completion.
Our Emergency Call Centre operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is run by professionally trained and highly experienced crisis managers, using the latest location based services.
Legal Pocket+: Included
Legal Gold & Legal Prestige: For R52p/m
Legal Prestige+: Included
TRAUMA ASSIST WILL ENSURE THAT:
- You’ll never have to remember an emergency number
- You’ll never be alone in an emergency
- With the push of a button on your cell phone, you’ll have access to all the support services you need in an emergency
HERE IS WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR TRAUMA ASSIST PACKAGE:
- Emergency telephonic advice information, 24-hours a day, 7-days a week
- If Telkom lines are down in an emergency, call 063 652 1061 to access your Trauma Assist benefit
- Ambulance response to the scene of the accident
- We will arrange transport to the nearest medical facility that is appropriate to your specific emergency
- Referrals to crisis lines
- Referrals to doctors and medical facilities
- If you or an immediate family member suffer a trauma, you will have immediate access to counselling by a trained professional (to the value of R5 000 per person, R10 000 per family).
HOW DO I ARRANGE MY TRAUMA ASSIST PACKAGE WITH LEGAL&TAX?
Call Legal&Tax now on 0860 587 587 or SMS "Help" to 31690 to arrange your Trauma Assist benefit. Our consultants are waiting for your call!
- Trauma Assist members are covered for a total of R10 000 per year
- Cost incurred and arrangements made independently of the Trauma Assist package will not be reimbursed
- Partners and benefits may change from time to time
- Terms and Conditions Apply