A small monthly subscription gives you access to
our Legal Gold plan, including:
Up to R175 000 per case (not per year) in order to pay for legal fees.
Advice and assistance from our team of qualified lawyers.
Access to our range of benefits, such as debt assist and tax advice.
Get up to R175 000 to pay for legal fees per case.
FOR R130 A MONTH, LEGAL GOLD OFFERS YOU:
Our team of qualified lawyers are always available to assist you with:
- Face-to-face consultations (JHB branch only);
- Communication and negotiations with other parties on your behalf; and
- Advice on any legal matter.
With Legal Gold, you’ll also get:
Debt affects many of us, but that doesn't mean it can't be conquered. With Legal&Tax, a professional debt counsellor will help you restructure your debts, making sure your repayments are manageable and affordable, so you can enjoy a debt-free life.
For more information on Debt Assist, click here.
Assistance with your annual tax returns by means of:
* Telephonic and face-to-face consultations; and
* Communications with the South African Revenue Services (SARS).For more information on tax returns, click here.
After-Hours Emergency Service
If a member is arrested after hours, we’ll get a lawyer to you. We will also reimburse for you for fees on condition you have a justified and valid defence.*
* Provided all the conditions of the policy have been met.
Members who have been retrenched from their jobs are entitled to six months’ free premiums on their policy, provided their premiums have been fully paid for the previous 12 months.
When would you need legal cover?
The following are some of the situations which would require legal advice and assistance:
- Unfair dismissal
- Motor accidents or “third party” claims
- Personal injury or wrongful death
- Damage to property
- Contractual disputes
- Residential building disputes
- Defective goods
- Lease or body corporate complaints
- Insurance or medical aid claims that are unfairly rejected
- Wrongful prosecution
What’s not covered?
The most common exclusions are prior events (i.e. pre-existing matters), business matters, family matters and deliberate criminal acts. Click here to read the full terms, conditions and exclusions. Please remember that even if your matter is not covered, we are always here to help with free advice.
All the tools, tips and guides you need, courtesy of Legal&Tax.